Depending on your availability and academic needs, you can select the IELTS review online packages that best fit your learning demands. JRooz Online Review provides IELTS review online packages for maximum development of the students’ communication skills. It ensures that test takers are well-prepared to face the IELTS exam and conquer their dreams abroad.
Road to Study Success
Enrolling in an IELTS online review class is just one step toward attaining your goals. It is also imperative that you maximize your exam preparation period by incorporating discipline and self-study sessions. Listed below are useful study tips that you need to include in your learning venture.
1. Bank on and assess various review materials. Take advantage of the wide array of learning resources made accessible through the internet and public repository of information such as libraries, museums, and other educational institutions. Once you have gathered information, read with a critical mind.The ultimate secret to study success is to stay motivated and driven to achieve your IELTS band score goal. Never stop learning! Enroll in the JRooz Online Review classes to elevate your IELTS review preparations.
Analytical minds set students apart from others. Read and understand the claims of various authors and develop your informed opinion. Banking on different educational materials also helps expand knowledge.
2. Monitor your learning developments. Instructors of JRooz Online Review Courses provide students with mock IELTS exams to assess their learning progress. You can also look for other online IELTS practice tests to keep track of your development and identify the areas that still need improvement. This practice also helps prepare you for an exam-type environment.
Take short online quizzes after you finish reviewing one lesson to help further your knowledge. This activity also helps exercise your brain and improve information retention.
3. Utilize your emotional intelligence. Emotional quotient is associated with one's ability to stay driven despite stressful situations such as facing an intensive review session and answering exam questions. It is essential that you develop a growth mindset –embrace challenges and see them as learning opportunities- rather than let exam pressure drain your energy and hamper your learning drive.
4. Focus on your improvement. Learning is a continuous process, and each person has their way of developing their skills and potential. Thus, focus on your development and avoid comparing yourself to other people. Develop your study scheme and devote ample time for acquiring knowledge.
As much as possible, try to figure out the answers to your questions on your own. Seek help only when you are left with no choice. This practice helps develop critical thinking and lets you be dependent on your capability. It is also one way to discover and unleash your hidden potentials.
5. Discuss your newly acquired learning with other people. Though it is best to set and focus on your personal learning goals, it is also imperative that you seek other people’s opinion. Grow your network and discuss with them the lessons you have learned. This practice helps contribute to your flow of knowledge and also your peers’. Thus, it becomes a mutually beneficial system that aims to strengthen your circle’s weak points.
- Admin. "Learn How to Study Better than 99% of your Classmates." ExamTime. April 21, 2016. Accessed April 20, 2017. https://www.goconqr.com/en/examtime/blog/learn-how-to-study-better/.
- Boardman, Samantha. "20 Secrets of Successful Students." Psychology Today. August 27, 2015. Accessed April 20, 2017. https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/positive-prescription/201508/20-secrets-successful-students.
- "Quick Links Menus." 10 Secrets of University Success | Learning Skills Services. Accessed April 20, 2017. http://lss.info.yorku.ca/resources/10-secrets-of-university-success/.